Cookies use policy valid from 26.10.2021
This Policy refers to Cookies and web pages operated by PROIECT FABER SRL, CUI 38706241, to which reference will be made in the form of FABER, "we", "ours".
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file, usually consisting of identifiers, website names, letters and numbers, to which the user, when browsing the web page through a web browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) , may or may not allow installation by storage on the computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment used by the computer. The cookie is "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive).
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present to it content tailored to his preferences. Cookies provide the user with a pleasant browsing experience and support FABER's efforts to provide comfortable services to the user, such as: online privacy preferences, the process of booking FABER spaces or relevant advertising. Cookies are used in the preparation of anonymous aggregate statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use two types of cookies:
1. session - temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the browsing session closes or the application (web browser) closes
2. persistent - files that remain in the user's terminal for a period defined by the parameters of that cookie or until they are manually deleted by the user.
HOW ARE COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
• Site performance cookies;
• Visitor analysis cookies;
• Registration cookies;
• Advertising cookies;
• Advertising provider cookies.
Examples of cookies:
• Retention of authentication details (username and password);
• Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions);
• Limit the frequency of ad serving - Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a specific user on a site;
• Providing user-relevant advertising;
• Measurement, optimization and analytical tool features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user gets to a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Websites carry out this analysis of their use to improve their content for the benefit of the user.
Cookies which, from a technical point of view, are not obligatory to be stored on the user's terminal, will be used only if the user expresses his express and unequivocal consent in relation to them, by checking the categories presented.
The user can withdraw his consent at any time by changing the settings related to the browser used. Details on changing browser settings can be found on the websites of browser developers, in the "Settings" section.
WHAT DATA DO COOKIES CONTAIN?
In most cases, cookies do not directly identify Internet users, but the terminal from which they accessed certain web pages. This data is encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized access by third parties.
RETENTION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies on the user's terminal by default. These settings can be changed by the user so that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed every time cookies are sent to his terminal.
For any questions regarding this Cookies Policy, you may contact us using the following contact details:
PROIECT FABER SRL
Splaiul Peneș Curcanul 4-5, Timișoara, Jud. Timis