FABER is aware of the importance of your data and is committed to protecting its confidentiality and security. Therefore, it is important for us to provide you in an integrated and practical manner with information related to the processing of your personal data as data subjects, as users of the website https://faber.ro/ or https://faber.community/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), under this Personal Data Processing Policy, applicable for the purposes listed below.
This Policy is applicable to all devices used to access the Website, smartphones, PCs, tablets. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions relating to their use (set out in this document from the point of view of personal data protection) please do not use the Website.
According to the requirements of the General Regulation on Data Protection no. 679/2016 to the U.E. hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation” for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, FABER (PROIECT FABER SRL) manages in a safe manner and only for the specified purposes you provide them about yourself, in the context of visiting the site and booking our services.
By checking that you agree to the General Terms and Conditions and the Personal Data Processing Policy or, as the case may be, by continuing to use our site and services after reviewing this Policy, you agree to this Data Processing Policy. personal.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR DATA
FABER collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• Commercial booking activities, space management within FABER and related services.
• Advertising, marketing and publicity, activities to promote FABER services, conducting promotional campaigns, sending newsletters (newsletters), tracking and monitoring the reservation of spaces and services and consumer behavior.
• For evidentiary purposes in connection with the above activities and archiving.
THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
To achieve the above purposes we process the following categories of personal data:
• Data necessary for the administration, improvement and realization of the services provided by the Website;
• To answer your requests: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number;
• For activities for booking spaces and services provided by FABER (CUI, name of organization and optional for events: event name, number of participants).
Personal data benefiting from a special protection regime such as the personal numerical code, the series and the number of the identity document, will be collected in order to conclude the contracts for renting workplace spaces and processed under restrictive conditions and in accordance with the provisions to ensure compliance with applicable data protection rules. The provision of personal data is necessary for FABER to perform the activities listed according to the above.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to achieve one or more of the above purposes, FABER may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
• to the contractual partners of FABER, companies with which it is in partnership, made only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part, which guarantees that this data is kept secure and that the provision of this personal information is made in accordance with applicable law.
• service providers (marketing, payment / banking services, notary office or other services), including entities that assist FABER in the processing of data as proxies, insurers, public authorities (Prosecutor's Office, police, courts and other competent bodies of state), based on and within the limits of legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
The data recorded by FABER are not sold to third parties and are used only for the purposes presented above.
By reading this Policy, you have become aware that your rights under the Regulation are guaranteed, namely:
• to be informed about the processing of your personal data, Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation;
• to access your personal data, Article 15 of the Regulation;
• to rectify your personal data Article 16 of the Regulation;
• to delete ("right to be forgotten") personal data, Article 17 of the Regulation;
• to obtain a restriction on processing, Article 18 of the Regulation;
• on data portability, Article 20 of the Regulation;
• to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data in accordance with the law - in the case of personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, this right may be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification, Article 21 of the Regulation;
• not to be subject to an individual automatic decision, including profiling Article 22 of the Regulation;
• to lodge a complaint with the ANSPDCP Supervisory Authority, Article 77 of the Regulation;
• to bring you to justice in the event of infringements of the relevant legislation, Articles 78 to 79 of the Regulation.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to FABER by accessing the contact form on the website or you can write to us at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
It will be generally determined by the moment of exercising your right to opposition, under the conditions of art. 21 para. 2 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016.
Also, FABER (PROIECT FABER SRL) may store personal data for such a longer period, for evidentiary and archiving purposes. At the same time, the storage of personal data for a longer period of time can be done for statistics, improving services, managing customer accounts, research / market research.
Please check this Personal Data Processing Policy each time you use our website to be constantly informed about it.
At the end of the processing operations, the registered data may be transferred, in whole or in part, to any other legal entity in compliance with the special legislation in force, provided that they will be used for purposes similar to those provided in this document. FABER assumes no responsibility for the incorrect registration of personal data caused by data indexing software.
Please note that no information security program is infallible.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below:
Splaiul Peneș Curcanul 4-5, Timișoara, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org